View Single Post
Old 06-27-21, 06:34 AM   #3540
AviatorMan
Watch

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

I've run into an issue where many of the Japanese ships are completely black as if they are missing textures. I'm currently using FOTRS 1.46 + Nippon Maru 1.2.1, which as supposedly compatible, but it seems like the issue might be between these two mods as its the Japanese ships that are affected. I've tried uninstalling all the mods and reinstalling them as well as deleting my saves and doing the same again, but to no luck. To that end, has anyone seen this before and if so, how can I fix it?

Thanks

PS: Here is my current mod list in case anyone can see any additional issues and/or other causes for this issue

Code:
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.46_EN
Nippon_Maru_v1.2.1
Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.46_EN
EAX_SoundSim_FOTRSU_1.46
Speech_Overhaul
New Sounds for Fleetboat_Interior-Officer Quarters mod
Enhanced  Sounds for SH4
Carotio_IntercontinentalRadioPack
452_MoonlightzSonarLines
454_EasyAOB_FotRSU
901_Strategic_Map_Symbols
FOTRSU_1.46_SUB_SKINS_IN_4k
Realistic Floor Tiles for Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarter
^^ torpd tex fix for FotRSU
Splash_effect_DC_bombs_bullets_shells_1.0_for_FOTRSU
Periscope wake splash for FOTRSU
Aircraft_reflections
  TMONewDepthChargesType2

EDIT: So after closer inspection, its not actually "many" ships, but specifically the Heiyo Maru troop transport and I was just seeing multiple instances of it and had difficulty identifying them without textures. Not sure if this is something to bring up here or on the Nippon Maru thread, or even somewhere else entirely.

EDIT2: Another thing to note is that this only seems to occur while out on campaign as the ship looks just fine in the museum (I don't know about one-off missions as I've not found the ship in one yet).

Last edited by AviatorMan; 06-27-21 at 08:23 AM.
AviatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote