View Single Post
Old 06-25-21, 08:07 PM   #3529
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviatorMan View Post
So I've got a new question... in the past I'd always run with either Pacific Environment 4 or Real Environment (whichever seemed best at the moment), but that was a long time ago. I've noticed that FOTRS modifies many of the files these modify, so I'm wondering if either is compatible with FOTRS?

Thanks
No, they are not. Parts of them are already built-in. I just don't remember which one, nor how much... but AOTD_MadMax did a "custom" set of configs, with further edits about 2 years ago from CapnScurvy. The AI is "tuned" to those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
+

ok, then i guess we can chalk it up to the contraband mod.
just for grins, which files would control the lower half of the watch crew while they are on deck? i can peruse the Darker Nights mod and see if those files are part of the mod.

OK, quite a while yesterday, a bit the night before, and then s7rikeback and myself for a good while today, and we cannot get "naked" crewmen without britches KM...

The v1.46 mod, no other mods

Preview, with "Preview_EnlistedFix" added

I do not think the darker nights mod did that to you, but that you have some other corruption in the Save folder...

by the by fellows... that OAKsHudGauges mod folder structure is incorrect... there is a mod inside of that mod also... we'll get that sorted with the release version...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote