View Single Post
Old 02-15-14, 12:51 PM   #276
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammelpreusse View Post

It's just at sea randomly crashing every couple hours now, night, day, with ships around, or without, with time compression or without, just suddenly game quits. But given that's what Silent Hunter V was always like on my system, I won't complain.
What is PC configuration? Try to save and reload (with exiting from game compleatly) the game at least once in 1-2 days of simulation time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 602Sqn_Puff View Post
On surface, both shafts and engines running. Will go to any speed when ordered but not when I use alt speed selection to select the speed in knots.
EDIT: seems to be working now?? will test further and report back
Quote:
Originally Posted by 602Sqn_Puff View Post

As soon as I change speed using the control key and clicking with the mouse on the speed, the message box shows the speed I ask for, the crew respond with the speed I ask for, but the boat refuses to slow down/speed up.

Hope someone can help here because I getting frustrated with this..add to that the inability to use the scroll to change heading..I change mods up and these functions both work
I'm sorry but I can't reproduce nothing similar... But I don't get it? You said that speed command problem has been solved from some reason ? What happen? Is this unique case, anyone else experiencing something similar?
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote