View Single Post
Old 03-01-21, 11:56 AM   #2804
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeBandit View Post
So I was playing one of the Mods(obviously don't remember which one), in which there was a very long list of missions for Submarine school (particularly 4 for Radar alone). Now for the life of me I can't recall which mod they were a part of. I went through all of them and no dice. Anybody know which one i'm talking about? Thought it was the new FOTRSU, but nope. Thanks
Are you perchance thinking of the Real Fleet Boat mod from when Beery was running it? Rockin Robbins uploaded a "mix" of Real Fleet Boat 2.0 with Patch Included, but of course, I am on the wrong computer for me to check its contents, but I do know that Beery made a Sub School Mod back in the early days of RFB, and it might be part of the full mod... maybe. The links on the Sub School mod page are dead... Someone more familiar with RFB could let you know, if I don't get to the proper computer later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para92 View Post
Thank you very much. it was because of the resolution. I have now 1920x1080 before I had my screen resolution of 2560x1440 in it

Thank you for your patience with me, I can finally hear my music.
Once you have the players moved closer to the upper-left of your display screen, you should be able to go back to your higher resolution and then be able to manipulate them properly...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote