View Single Post
Old 05-19-20, 02:15 PM   #3
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennymaeker View Post
Hello. Has someone the german Patch for FOTRS 1.3? I just can find the english patch. I still have the old German FOTRS 1.2 and want to upgrade to 1.3
I do not recall Maddy doing v1.3 in German, though he may have. As much as we were on his site years ago, you would think I would remember... sigh. Anyway, his thread here is [REL] Fall of the rising Sun for SH4 V1.5 which started as a v1.2 thread, and then was "upgraded" when v1.3 came out. There was a German language pack for v1.2, if I am remembering correctly, as well as a couple of "patches" for fixes in that version. I do not remember anything for v1.3 though. The download links in the thread are dead, but thanks to Rockin Robbins, it is here on SubSim at Fall of the Rising Sun v1.3 for SH4UBM. If I look hard enough, I might be able to find the "fix" somewhere on my computer here for the "run-a-way" spawns in the Jap_HarborTraffic.mis file. I think it is like 7 units that are not set to "DockedShip=true" that will circle the globe and eventually make the huge DD "convoys" that steal the bandwidth from the game... but where did I put that?...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote