View Single Post
Old 07-08-20, 05:27 PM   #1495
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmetzo View Post
Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to help me out with the instalation. It went smooth. However a new problem has arisen I am afraid. Once all is said and done and I click to launch the game i get some message popups for missing files. they are a lot, the first one that pops up is " File not found: data/menu/data/black80.tga ". Another popup has to do with pages. " There is a new (not implemented) page: <PageChooseLoadSave? ! " but it mostely has to do with files not found. Like an american skin or something about tdc metric. As I said they are a lot and once I close all of them the game shuts down. any ideas?
You must have SH4 then, trying to load a 1.5 mod onto your SH4 installation will give you those errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Update: I'm still being offered the SJ-I, Improved Surface Search Radar even though I've got it, I think it needs looking into.
6th April 1943 USS Grayling (SS 209) GAR.
Equipment Loadout,
Mk14 Torpedoes,
Twin 20mm AA Machine Gun
4" Bow Deck Gun,
SJ-I, Improved Surface Search Radar
Improved SD Radar, Air Search Radar
Half Cut Conning Tower
Improved SJ Radar is working as it should be so no need to give it a damned good thrashing. Well well well, I'm starting to get to know what these abbreviation thingies mean, Its only took almost ten years.