View Single Post
Old 06-25-11, 11:43 AM   #130
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna started stirring, he wasn't sure if he heard a scream or had simply imagined it...he opened his eyes and looked around the room...it was the same one he remembered from last night but there was a subtle difference...there were no longer any guards watching over him/themselves.

'This is my chance to escape' he thought but try as he might he couldn't free any of his wrists or legs from the restraints holding him down...'Probably tightened even more by those nancy boys last night' he thought to himself.

'Only one thing for it' he thought and promptly shouted out "Guard!!"

There was no response but his head started throbbing unmercifally as if to remind him all was not well with it physically.

He shouted out again and again until eventually, after was seemed an age, the infirmary door was unlocked, the door swung open and Oberon appeared at the entrance.

"What is it you want Englander?" Oberon asked.

Jimbuna "Do me a favour Adolf, Hermann, Heinrich or whatever name you go by old chap and unshackle me and let me return to my countrymen"

Oberon thought for a while and asked "Will you behave?"

Jimbuna "Of course I will, the other day was simply a misunderstanding"

Oberon "I'll seek permission from an officer"

Jimbuna "I'd be awfully obliged"

Oberon swung on his heels and as he was about to lock the door behind him he said "My name isn't Adolph, Hermann or Heinrich either".

Jimbuna waited until his departing footsteps subsided before murmuring to himself "I was probably right the first time...it'll be Nancy then"

Jimbuna lay there awaiting a response from the German officer and wondered to himself 'Did I imagine that scream earlier?'

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)