Old 06-16-22, 11:42 AM   #1
VonDos
Admiral

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 49

radar Regia Marina - Curtatone & Palestro classes torpedo boats - 2022 edition

Hi everyone!

I'm glad to release this new mod: Curtatone and Palestro class torpedo boats;
Curtatone class torpedo boats included Calatafimi, Castelfidardo, Curtatone and Monzambano.
Palestro class torpedo boats included Palestro, Confienza, San Martino and Solferino

D\l link:https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6166

This is the twenty-first of a serie of units for Regia Marina, a major work who started after i've start a collaboration with flush deck, in order to "homogenise" various italian warships i've released during a lot of years, and assure a standard quality level for all of them.

This unit can also plit in two parts if torpedoed in some points.

Pack include a multiskin unit, with 4 different skins, based on real ones:

As you can see, i've tryed to improve units, adding 3D details like doors, portholes, cables, rails, stairs, liferats, fixing small design flaws, taking care of "historically accurate" side, etc.
The goal is have a standard level for all my Regia Marina units released until now, and eventually for future releases

----------------------------------- CREDITS

Thanks to the author of the original Sirtori model, MAYBE AOTD_MadMax?? NOTE Since the real author of the ship is unknown, i encourage him to contact me to give proper credit or to remove her if so he wishes.
Thanks to JapLance, Jeff-Groves (Privateer) and Kovall 's for guns library improved and optimized by Stefan Thimme.
Special thanks to flush deck for new fantastic textures, for ship and library also!
Thanks to Sphere, who give me permissions to include and modify his searchlights mod (please read original readme included).
Thanks to Mornar Brane for improving .sil file.
Thanks also to Anvar1061 for some suggestions about those searchlights and about optimize .eqp files.
Thanks also to skwas for silent 3ditor, a usefull tool!
Thanks to JapLance, for some suggestions about some 3d improvements, included in this version.
Thanks to Mister_M for new paravanes' model.

-----------------------------------

Best regards,
Vd

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508
VonDos is offline   Reply With Quote