View Single Post
Old 03-06-09, 10:15 PM   #102
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Bravo! Good job, everyone.

Enigma by Iceman; Kudos on choice of subsim, Enigma. Nice to see a non-SH subsim represented, and the presentation looks great.

Riding the Waves by Torpo 653: Great concept, very good timing and transitions. Music is inspiring. Video really shows off the splendor and glory that is Silent Hunter 4.

Dolphin by Mr. Fleck: Awesome, I love Mr. Fleck's work. Ha ha, SH3 as flipper! I bet Otto had to spend a lot of reknown to get that kind of horsepower. Seems like the audio track was disabled. No matter, I just hummed the theme from Hogan's Heroes.

Fate by Mr. Fleck: Oh man, you can tell a lot of work went into this one. How amazing, has the feel of a real movie. Ha, when the plane strafes the U-boat, the watch ducks down. Ubisoft Romania are geniuses. Great voiceovers, staging, music, and camera work, really makes SH3 shine. Top notch work, even has a nice twist at the end.

Silent Hunter 4 Night Attack by Fincuan: Cool intro! Nice, solemn tone, music matches nicely. Nice joke at the end!

U979 Part1 and 2 by 2ndBestKiller: Damn, that Type XXI looks great! We sure have come a long way since Silent Service II and Aces of the Deep. Nice sunset shots, majestic music. Makes me long for the sea. Sweet segue into Das Boot audio and music. Good effects.

Meeting with History by Chisum: Wait, I thought this was about submarines.... nice compilation and corresponding historical text...wait, there may be a sub in this yet....nicely done.

Neal
SUBSIM

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 03-06-09 at 10:49 PM. Reason: typo
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote