View Single Post
Old 03-06-09, 09:17 AM   #100
Mr.Fleck
Planesman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisum
Video is the only way I found to give something and I regrets the poor quality due I can only use WMM witch is too poor to make all I want.
I get also CS3 and Vegas but unable to understand how it works...
You may want to search for tutorials on the web. I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 and watched some tutorials (also on youtube) to learn things. I know you don't feel comfortable at the beginning but later on it's rewarding.

Quote:
However, I voted and as you can see, not for me but for the movie I prefer.
Hint understood!

Quote:
PS: I still curious, how do you do to jump your U-Boot in "Dolphin" ???
I changed the power of the engines (diesel and electric), deepened the crush depth and modified torpedo speed and torpedo impact. Back then I used Timetravellers Mini Tweaker, nowadays I would have taken Skwasjers Silent 3ditor (as I have to modify the camera, T class sub, torpedo, etc. for "Fate").

After that it's only about timing to get the jumps right. For the jump over the cruiser I shot at least 20 scenes, until I were satisfied with the result.

Basically I started submerged at 200 meters, ordered Full ahead. I don't know the speed the boat reached in 2-3 secs but it was fast, so the pressure on the dive planes was big enough to get it vertical.

I could dig out an old version of my files, if you want to try it out. I think it was for type VIIB. The files are quite old so my modification shurely is not compatible to any of the big mods like GWX. PM me your mail address if you would like the files.

Regards
Mr. Fleck

Newest addition:
"Fate": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-aoj-kWazs
Mr.Fleck is offline   Reply With Quote