propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
https://media.giphy.com/media/521JLj...WsZ5/giphy.gif

{i need some re-training on how to get a giphy into a post}
That site appears to have been hacked, and only goes to reddit now when you click on the gif... very disappointing, since they somehow soak-up all of the 'search engine' "hits"... but you used to do them with regular img tags. Can't do that now with their site... reminds me of that one photo site... can't even remember its name anymore... weenies though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesn9 View Post
FOTRSU v7 p3, Tambor out of pearl Sept 16 '42

I remember from earlier version that when you make a transfer you get the same mission that was already waiting for you at you prior port. Then you would get missions put out by the new port.

I've tried twice, both from Fremantle to Pearl. first time I figured I might have screwed something up: I ran TC way up by mistake (july'42 tambor also. first mission Banda sea, then sent west to Java sea)

This trip I had the Sulu Sea, then got sent southwest to Makassar Strait, zone F7.

It appears that all missions might still be from Fremantle data.

Any thoughts about this?
We'll look into that... should not be like that... Fremantle Tambor transfers to Pearl... So yes, after you apply for the transfer at Fremantle and are sent to Pearl, you should get the first mission as if you were still at Fremantle, but the rest after that should be CenPac missions, with the closest you getting to SoWesPac being the Luzon Straits, or the Philippine Sea east of Luzon...

Let me ask you this though, how, when and where did you get the Tambor you had at Fremantle?

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote