Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviatorMan View Post
PlayerCurrentObjectives=ID354

Here's the patrol area:

As you can see, that's a pretty tight area to be patrolling with a sub and its got no access that wouldn't require surfacing. I'd much rather patrol the deep water just outside the bay rather than potentially getting trapped in there with DDs hounding me. Whatever the case, if I need to be in there for 10 days to fulfill my objective, I guess that's where I need to be.
Yeah, that'd be the area I got after patrolling Apari... also for 10 days... & I think with both areas the objective completed in less than 10 days, as I recall... unless the team changed that aspect up to where it has to be patrolled for all 10 days. When I did that mission chain, it was not as bad as you think with that area, AviatorMan... just stay in the deeper channel areas there.. & you'll be fine.

M. M.

post edit :

To gain entrance to the deeper channel area... time the entrance to just before dawn or right after sunset... & just leisurely run @ 1/3 speed... submerge during the day for immersion factor... or just as needed in the event a plane makes a patrol pass through the area... Hope this info helps..