View Single Post
Old 06-22-21, 06:51 PM   #3492
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviatorMan View Post
I have a new question... I just got a mission to patrol Lamon bay for 10 days, but the circle around the target area is absolutely tiny at ~25NM. Now its been a while since I've played, but iirc you have to finish at least one assignment to avoid a failed mission result, so I'm wondering if I've got to stay within that little circle for 10 days, or if the actual area is larger? This is especially true for this bay since most of it is too shallow to dive, which would force me into hiding in the few areas that are deeper than 50ft...

Thanks

EDIT: IIRC in previous iterations of my playthroughs, you had to be within 100NM for it to count, so I'm just not sure if the circle is the actual zone required for completion or just a visual indicator of the place you're supposed to patrol near.
yes, typically your patrol time is counted when your boat is within the circle.

without a mission number or title, it cannot be determined if the patrol circle is correct or not. i looked at all of the Patrol Philippines objectives and i could not find this one but that does not mean anything.

if you can, open the CareerTrack.upc (use Notepad) and reply with the line that contains this:
PlayerCurrentObjectives=IDnnn

...and do not change anything and do not save the file under any circumstance.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote