View Single Post
Old 06-22-21, 06:55 AM   #3481
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminus View Post
These pictures are from a srago in Jan 1943, Asia fleet. But I have encoutered this problem in many other caeses. As far as I know, Date and sub types have nothing to do with the uniform.

The uniform setting in 1.46 is pretty good. To remove the rank insignia, only editing the textures files would be a safer way and much easier as well.

BTW, It seems that many of the new conning tower flags are not in correct position.
Yes, that's all that was done, was to remove the appropriate dds files for the insignia, which is why I am at a loss presently for this. When testing all of the starts previously for all of the boats, all of those were done through the career starts, some of which were during the dark hours, which is how a person can miss the khakis. The watch crew goes with the conning towers, of course, so the boats and date can make a difference, but what happened with conn_03?... I'm wondering if the cold weather clothing set-ups I did messed it up, since most of that was done last...

As for the flags, yes, most of those are too high on the pole, and will be adjusted further. The main idea of the Preview is to allow you guys to see the conning tower changes, and to see what else we messed up... - but if all of the jg and higher are top-side, who's running the boat?...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote