Old 05-20-22, 01:04 AM   #15
astvitaliy1982
Lieutenant

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 0
Default Astvitaliy1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
You're talking out of your rear end. Putin and Russia is liked so much that the Ukraine is the recipient of billions of dollars in military and humanitarian aid mostly from the U.S. Other countries are sending military aid as well. This has enabled the Ukraine To fight Russia and Putin to a virtual standstill. Weapons from the U.K and Turkey have played also played decisive roles as well. This says nothing of former military personnel from the U.S, U.K, India and many other countries that are fighting alongside the Ukrainians against Russia.

If you want to create your own narrative of the war in the Ukraine separate from the established facts, don't do it here. We all know better.

I think no weapon in the world will help solve the conflict in Ukraine. Even if the weapons are from America, England, Turkey, Europe, even if they are spears and bows, they will not solve the problem of Ukraine. In fact, I have seen with my own eyes how quickly this conflict can be resolved through a truce.(at least to start with this) At this moment, absolutely all weapons fall silent, in one minute!!! I mean, when the authorities of countries really need peace, this issue is resolved very quickly.
astvitaliy1982 is offline   Reply With Quote