View Single Post
Old 12-20-21, 10:18 PM   #4009
Battleship 61
Nub

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0
Default Unable to get the mod working.

Hey guys, great mod by the looks of things but I simply cannot make this mod work. Can it not work on Laptops or is my processor unable to process such loads of information?

My Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS with Radeon Graphics, 3000 Mhs, 8 Cores, 16 Logistical Processors
I have a 32GB RAM 64 Bit ASUS Laptop

Also, whenever I disable Volumetric Fog in the Graphics Settings it seems to break the game. Whenever I do have pretty much everything as was when installed it gives me an error about the Volumetric Fog. I decided to try disabling the Texture Quality High I'm able to get a Single Mission to work but all the internal graphics of the submarine seem to spaz out if not outright disappear, same with the hull of the submarine. Same effect with Post Process Filters disabled.
I tried my resolution size but 60 Hz instead of 240 Hz and I can get a Single Mission to work just fine but trying to get a Campaign started at first crashed the game. I enabled Vertical Sync and tried again and now shows an error [Data/Shaders/VolumetricFog/VolumetricFogPS.fx] which was the same at 240 Hz without Vertical Sync. Trying to continue ultimate causes the game to freeze and repeat someone clearing their throat. I tried again this time outside of harbor and it ultimately crashed giving the same error. Is there some way to fix this or is it just my laptop? Would really love to play this mod so I hope there is a way to fix it. Cheers.

Battleship 61
Battleship 61 is offline   Reply With Quote