View Single Post
Old 12-28-21, 02:09 PM   #141
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Dear astvitaliy1982
I can't get the head and tail in what you wrote in Russian when translated into English.

Here is what it says in English

Quote:
Dear friends, can you send me an order to live in Ukraine? So here we go. President Enukovich at the last moment decided to send the documents to the Eurosome. The terms may not be valid for Ukraine. And this is the one-page "avoid" (revolution) feature. The daily president of Enukovich suggested that you fill out the form below and leave a message if it does not appear. The guarantees governing the relationship between Germany and France. If they have not been registered with Kiev, they will not be able to return to Russia, and they will be sent back and forth between them. There are some of them in the Ukraine, Victoria Nuland and the other European-born. Donbass has decided to work with Kiev and present the power of Poroshenko. The interior of the room is not a legitimate one. The most recent police operations in the Donbass, the proceeds of the operation and the actual operation of the warehouse. At the Donbass you will arrive. Russia occupies the Donas base of the rubber band and conveys a rubber cone in this area. Ukraine uses the Donboss blockchain and officially recommends accessing documents from Ukraine on or off. If Russia does not reach this point in time.
Seek Ukraine in the cable of Eurosity (this is a very simple memorial). If this is the case then maybe this is a nice post. This post is for visitors to Europe.
I'm talking about it. By whom do you think Russia is?
Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online