View Single Post
Old 09-05-07, 02:47 PM   #75
CB..
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

yes i have to admit that once i get going i like to plow ahead at a fair old rate...if at all possible..and there is a cascade effect in this way of modding..one adjustment here has an unpredicted and surprising effect there ..so it leads you off on several posibilites at once...like the branchs of a tree..

Quote:
here's an important update to both the periscope visability issue AND the sea state and animation settings...as in the end they are in fact both the same thing...
the persicope visability issue is a prime example...it is a weather and general visual modification..that DIRECTLY AFFECTS THE MILITARY FUNCTIONING OF THE SIM ie the SHOOTING AND FIGHTING experience of the sim.....this is in fact WHY i find modding a decent sim so interesting....everything, if it is well designed to start of with..is interconnected.....don't get tunnel vision...HM

go back and examine that screen shot of me within ramming range of that ship with the scope up.....you may have noticed i work on everything at once ....because there's isn't any other way to do it

http://www.ebort2.co.uk/

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B.Yeats
CB.. is offline   Reply With Quote