Old 06-09-23, 08:02 AM   #5846
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
"Chaaaaaarge...!"

Now someone will and already does present himself as a great innocent lamb who has been severely wronged.
He has been saying the same thing close to EIGHT YEARS when accusations of wrong doing first began.

Quote:
Towards his disciples he can and will exploit this shamelessly. It is difficult to say whether this will worsen or improve his election prospects.
I’m not one of his disciples and I certainly would not vote for him. My opinion of the situation is an attempt by established power to prevent a citizen of our country running for office. It’s this country’s version of Putin causing someone to accidentally fall out of a window.

Quote:
Imagine the blame and mockery if they cannot prove what they charge him for and he gets out of it unsentenced - this is a high risk play for those pushing this. Even if they succeed through the court rituals and ghet a sentence, its not certain the Democrats can benefit from it. At least as long as the sentence is such that it does not legally prevent a candidacy/presidency.

Imagine the blame and mockery if they cannot prove what? In case you haven’t already noticed nobody cares one bit about past unproven accusations they're just mesmerized by the spectacle and show. Unproven accusations of collusion, insurrection to name just a few have all gone the way of the Dodo bird. What makes you believe a mob will give a rats arse about the newest fad? Wake me when "journalists" who haven't built careers on hyping up his guilt actually have some useful information accompanied by some hard evidence. Until that time comes this is just more of the same.

I suspect jailing opponents is the wave of the future. But just remember you asked for it, power will always gladly do what people allow them to do all in the name of freedom and democracy of course.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-09-23 at 12:44 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote