View Single Post
Old 02-25-23, 12:46 PM   #125
Yolo911
Watch

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
Default KSD

This MOD stuff is REALLY hard to understand. (SH5 Twos major mod)I finally have it running. I started my first patrol through Steam. I saw the KSD ICON and clicked on it but it didn't make any sense to me at all. I couldn't even sure of it's purpose.

So after all I went though all of the gyrations to install everything I didn't have time to finish the patrol. And when I exited partway to the initial destination it said the patrol was over.

Now I haven't gone back into the program again . I thought I would explore KSD first. I suspected it was a way to start the game. After trying several different logins(it doesn't specify what I am logging into, It accepted the Steam login. At this point nothing progresses. I tried many combinations of the various boxes but nothing happens.

ANy idea how this thing works? OR can I skip all of this and just go through Steam again to start my game? I know that these mods have a big problem with saved games and that there is a ritual that must be performed before loading a save or advancing to another level. Which I can't figure out either.

Thanks

Nevermind. I just tried to start it on Steam and all I get are errors. It isn't worth the frustration. i'm deleteing it.

Last edited by Yolo911; 02-25-23 at 03:51 PM.
Yolo911 is offline   Reply With Quote