View Single Post
Old 04-15-20, 09:49 AM   #762
WH4K
Frogman

Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Did you happen to notice any "Survivor" icons in the water or on land around / near any landmass you went by? Airplanes are causing most of our issues it seems, and while we initially blamed the Loadouts on the airplanes - and there were issues there - it seems it is AirBase spawned planes that are not flying to their full potential ( ) and crash quite often. These cause the "Survivor" assets to spawn, and some of those have issues also. We are working on both aspects, and hope to have something before too long. Time Compression does not help, and we might dial that back again... Both Midway and Pearl seem to be common factors in the issue with the dials and Saves not working.
Sorry, can't really help here. I generally don't get anywhere near landmasses, though I see lots of aircraft out at sea. They become rather annoying the closer I get to Japan or its territories, which makes sense.

I have had crashes nearing Pearl and Midway, sure. Sometimes it took several times crashing, re-loading, making a bit of progress, and repeat, before I could get close enough to dock. But it seems random. No problems docking on my last 2 patrols.

May have to do with the total distance traveled and/or patrol duration. I haven't had the "crash when nearing home port" since I switched to Midway as my home port.