View Single Post
Old 04-12-20, 01:58 PM   #756
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

@ the beast - glad you are going once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WH4K View Post
This campaign started with me taking a new Gato boat out of Mare Island. Do I have to go all the way back there?

eta: Apparently yes.

It is very hard to see the special "tilted anchor" that designates home port, in higher resolutions. Suggested way to make the map icons a little larger? They're really small at 2560x1440, although the game looks darned good otherwise.

I wasn't seeing the special port icon, so for a while I had no idea where my home port was. Would be nice is there was some way to tell, other than that map icon. Maybe a note on the boat's info page.
The "New Construction" includes "Shakedown" missions for roughly 3 months worth of time at Mare Island - those missions may not function correctly either. You do have to come back to there until you transfer. You should be able to transfer after just a couple of weeks, if desired, to any port that has the Gato, which should be Pearl and Midway initially. The boat info you see in the game is "static", so therefore does not change over time. Is the 2560x1440 resolution your monitor's "Native" setting, or what Windows would show as "2560x1440 (recommended)", and that's what the game is set to? Is that a laptop you are on?

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote