View Single Post
Old 04-11-20, 11:57 AM   #753
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Re-starting of the game, and/or re-booting the computer and re-starting the game might work, but then again, it might not. Corruption of the Save file is corruption. Somewhat similar to a scratch on an LP, putting a penny or a quarter on the cartridge head arm might allow the player to "force" its way through the grooves, avoiding the skipping of the bad area, but it is still a kludge, and there is still that error in there. That might be all she wrote for your Saved game. We do hope we have found the combination of items that are causing these issues for some of you guys, a big one being if a airplane spawns into the 3D realm while inside of a "mountain" of terrain near your submarine, while responding to either your submarine having been detected, or your submarine detecting the enemy. We think we found a slight work-a-round for this, by creating smaller, closer AirBases nearby, but I am now having a time of it balancing the AirStrike response... It doesn't matter much at all if you can't continue the game from a bad save or from having been sunk by airplanes that now make it to the scene in less than 10 minutes, ya know?...
— Colin Powell

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote