View Single Post
Old 11-27-15, 07:08 AM   #49
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1971 View Post
I'm just a noob player so perhaps this question is dumb.. but do I have to use this fix? I'm playing with Sober's megamod. Now patrolling the English east coast in 1939 (second mission). First mission was marked completed.
This should shed some light on your dilemma...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
To be more precise, Mama's solution with TWoS, Sobers modlist, and Sjizzle's Magui based megamod will be necessary only when you're expecting campaign transfer, on campaign ending. Before that date, you can load your gamesaves with or without setting OSI.exe priority, there will be no significant impact on campaign progress. And that is all...

EDIT:
Anyone else who plays stock SH5 (forgive them God for their ignorance ) or with Open Horizons v2.5 only ( and without No Stupid Tonnage Bar/Free style campaign addon) will have to use Mama's solution every time the game is started (annoying, but nothing we can do about it).
However, these players will still experience a whole range of different issues with their objective activation and campaign progress as a consequence of certain game limitations.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote