View Single Post
Old 11-24-15, 01:56 PM   #45
MaMa
Bosun

Downloads: 108
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bera View Post
Edit: After some more tests, I can confirm that after the update the Ubisoft launcher doesn´t start osi.exe anymore, at least in my machine. Would it have any impact in the "tonnage bar bug"?
Hi Bera !

Unfortunately if the OSI isn't running the game does not compute any update of campaign or tonnage sunk.

It's quite strange that you have problems with OSI, i also updated the UPlay browser and none has changed, everything is working as before.

I can give you two advices : first locate and delete the OSI folder inside the UPlay directory (usually it is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\data\3) and then delete the folder called "3". After that you need to start UPlay in online mode and launch the game from the UPlay browser. The game should automatically download again a new OSI application which should start along with the game. Check if it works correctly (you are free to play offline as usual however).

Second choice is to uninstall UPlay and re-install it from scratch. The application should download a new OSI as soon as the game will be launched from the browser.

Try one of those and let us know if all is working well.
MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote