View Single Post
Old 11-10-15, 05:12 PM   #33
MaMa
Bosun

Downloads: 108
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg322 View Post
Also I was wondering if it would be easier to Change the properties of the Games main .exe SH5 Shortcut to run as Admin so Osis sarts at the same time which would only leave Alt Tab out right clicking on the taskbar ( Windows 7 ) to bring up the Task Manager and changing the priority of Osis. It appears to work for me or have I misunderstood something ?
Hi Cyborg322 !

at the moment i can't confirm if the change made to the SH5.exe file automatically grant administrator rights also to the OSI.exe program but i guess it could.

As a general rule i stated to give administrator rights to the OSI.exe file because during my tests i had problems with that. Sometimes it was not possible to change the priority of the .exe file so i made this change in the attempt to solve this problem...

It worked and thus bring me to give this advice before using my fix. Honestly i have not dealt with other trials since it is an operation which need to be done once.

As Always, if someone is interested in finding new ways to deal with this issue, i recommend to use the DBG viewer to check if the OSI is working correctly. Feel free to try everything, easier ways on managing this bug are more than welcome !
MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote