Old 11-08-15, 06:00 PM   #30
MaMa
Bosun

Downloads: 108
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bera View Post
Hi Peter,

personally, I'm more interested in seeing if the game is now running properly for all those that play the vanilla or light-modded versions. I don't like the tonnage bar system, and now I'm using back the "iron crosses disabled" mod. For now, I only want to play and finish a whole career to have a full WWII U-boat experience!

It's only a shame that we don't have type IX U-boats for Operation Drumbeat campaign...

Thank you again, you're very helpful with everyone on this forum, be them newbies or seasoned captains!
Hi Bera !

The "Turning point" campaign is the extension introduced by the OHII mod, it is not part of the original SH5 campaign. I can't assure you if it is created with the full usage of the tonnage bar feature.

Regarding the stock campaign, it is important to note that it is bugged. I was thinking about debugging and then uploading it for players who are interested in playing the stock game (as to have at least a fully playable vanilla game). As soon as i have some time available i will do it but still i recommend to use the existing mega-mods as they have more features and realistic objectives ...
MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote