View Single Post
Old 11-07-15, 08:20 PM   #18
Bera
Gunner

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0

[QUOTE=THEBERBSTER;2356483]Hi Bera

I forgot about the completed bit as its a long time since I was able to use a working tonnage bar.

The tonnage bar does not recognize all the ships that you sink only the ones that pertain to the mission you are in.

Quote:
they are showing as "finished", but I think that´s because the date limit for them expired. [/QUOTE
Yes I agree with you on that point they will stay as finished.

Do not forget that you need to do part 2 of the tutorial every time you play your game.

It will be interesting to see who you get on now when you start a new mission using MaMa's fix rather than one that is already open.

Peter
Hi Peter,

I've been using MaMa's fix since he posted it on this forum.

I was then about halfway through "Western Approaches" campaign. My tonnage bar filled up on almost all the missions (except those that their date limits were already reached).

However, on "Turning Point", none of the tonnage bars were filled! The missions are all like "tonnage wars XX", and the mission area is quite large (most of the north atlantic). I tried to sink ships only on that area, but no luck... Strange!

I have not disabled the "no stupid tonnage bar" mod, must be something about this? I also asked about OHII on my first message because I don't know if OHII changed some of the mission objectives...

Thank you again!
Bera is offline   Reply With Quote