View Single Post
Old 03-11-14, 12:21 PM   #18
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Yes it is a good idea, I have had a look but cannot see how you would do it. It would also really need a new heading "Tutorials" so they would be found easily.

I am just working on a new tutorial that I will be posting soon on the "4 Bearing Method". Quite involved already spent over 10 hours on it.

The best I can offer at the moment is an email Word attachment. Just let me know your email address and what you are interested in and I will happily send it to you. This goes for anybody else who would prefer a word document.

If you have "Word" of course all you need to do is "shade the text" then "copy and paste" to a blank Word document, take out any coloured background and change the font etc to your liking.

just send me a PM with your email address.

Best wishes Peter
Have you thought about making in-game tutorials? The script engine I made for SH5 (Automation) has many commands devoted just for making tutorials. In-game tutorials offer a greater learning experience because the user is actually using the game AND the controls necessary to do whatever the tutorial is teaching them. You get visual as well as physical interaction by the player. There are text files located in \data\Automation and data\Tutorials that explain all the current Automation commands available.

If you have ideas for new commands just let me know and I'll see what I can do
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote