Old 03-25-11, 08:16 AM   #65
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 833
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedi View Post
Next level would be to quit using lock on target and pause game
Pls don't take it as criticism rather than an improvement. The most xp and pro guys in SH3 are using this and they don't really believe that is possible in SH5.

Make a 90 attack on a convoy without using any cheat like pause and lock on target and show them that you can be pro in SH5. And no mouse clicks, only voice command nor keyboard shortcuts. Play with your UI hidden.
thanks... i play my game using voice commands but i can not make an movie because i will have troubles if i will use the microfone in the same time... i do not pause my game when i play... i do this only in tutorials because it take my time to explain to people what i do... but you have an good ideea.... i will make an movie without explanation... only using voice commands... and no pauses and things like this... but i do not understand what you mean by not locking the target... if i do not lock the target i can not put data in manual tdc and i can not take range by stady... can you explain me what you mean by this please... and my next tutorial will be how to play like an pro sh5

Last edited by stoianm; 03-25-11 at 08:39 AM.
stoianm is offline   Reply With Quote