View Single Post
Old 04-08-19, 04:43 AM   #209
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiscamp View Post
I tried reinstalling the game from scratch. Now I can't even get in-game in vanilla before it crashes. I knew this game was a buggy mess, but I never expected this absolutely hellish experience lol

EDIT: OK, All uninstalled now and gone with the wind. Never touching Ubisoft/UPlay or their games again. Ima wait for UBoat instead for my WWII itch. I'm never touching this disaster area of a game again. Geez!

Thanks to you who tried to help me at least. Cheers.

Edit2: So I didn't give up after all. Because what would Churchill have said about that! I tried reinstalling it a third time. And now, all of a sudden it works like a charm. With Wolves of Steel and all. Never give up lol

And I guess you did everything exactly the same this time...Must be Gremlins, human factor is never the issue when it comes to modding. I learned so much by now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCloadletter View Post
Hello All,

I'm having an issue where my attack periscope and UZO will not zoom. Attack periscope is stuck in 1.5x zoom and UZO at 7x. Using the mouse wheel does nothing when using either of those two. The mouse wheel zoom works for the observation periscope and binos on the bridge, so I'm unsure why it won't zoom in with the attack scope and UZO. I've searched around and could not seem to find anyone with this issue.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
The UZO is not zoom-able, but scopes should be...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote