View Single Post
Old 08-09-13, 09:07 PM   #1
Rebel
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0
Default it's been a long time

my name is rebel. Played silent Hunter two . Had lots of fun it was a great time. Playing against people. In the destroyers and the arguments about your not supposed to sink the destroyers. But they shut down the website for silent Hunter two. Then came silent Hunter three and GWX I bought silent Hunter four didn't much like it. For silent Hunter five didn't like it. Playing silent Hunter three GWX was great fun , with other players. But as time rolled on people leave the game seemed to fade into the sunset. But I still play silent Hunter 3GWX at 100% all things equaling true and have played all the games. Have started to play careers. Found it boring. So I decided to play the careers without using the map . I will say that no one told me where to find the pictures after pressuring control and F 11 so what I did was by tracing paper and trace off the monitor the map that I was going to play. Then I said why don't I put it on plastic I bought plastic and traced the map on the plastic what a nightmare the tracing paper work better. I also had to buy a real protractor a good one 20 dollars I sent the map at 125 and use the protractor to measure the distance that I had to go and return to port great fun. Then after looking for where the pictures that I took using control and F11 I found them tool hundred and 278 of them all of the same mapwell I printed the map with my printer and ran out of ink takes a lot of ink to print the map. Well got all that worked out, I must say laying out of course and not using the game map once I start the mission has been great fun it took a little tweaking of the protractor to get the distance and speed and time to equal success.