View Single Post
Old 08-06-13, 05:26 AM   #5
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Default one of the most amazing mods ever made for sh3 !

Congratulations Backer !

Subsimers , we are in front in one of the most serious mods ever made for sh3 !
i am not joking at all...the mod is working like it has been builded by the sh3's devs ! everything is working so smoothly that you will enjoy EVERY MINUTE of it ! you will see ,exactly what you expect to see...
moderators,this mod must be ...STICKED ,it is exactly a completed wolfpacks mod !
it is really so amazing that the last period so many serious and important mods are been released (or are developing) for sh3 . mods like this one here are getting sh3 in a new era of challenging gameplay.

@Backer: you made a GREAT job there with your wolfpack.ACT file !!! just so easy(one file!) to install and everything works as it should!
let me ask you something that i always believe is a big fail in sh3: can you do something at the act files which is controling the ''intelligence'' of enemy and make it more clever ? i mean something like random routines when enemy is detecting the submarine or random routines when enemy is attacked by submarines

some points that i noticed in your mod and will be great if it is possible to fix:
1. the messages from bdu to player have non understandable characters. i believe that you must use english characters instead of...chinese(?)
2. messages from bdu are not coming always to player and whenever are coming are doubled (the one is telling that the friendly uboats are coming and the other is telling to proceed alone)
3. the friendly u-boats of wolfpack when get submerged are appearing at the navmap with the sunk icon (but they are there and active ,ready to shoot)
4. at event camera is not appearing the animation of the tubes opening and the ejection of torpedoes ( at free cameras all works great though)
5. the messages about the u boat that is shooting(at messages bar) are again non understandable characters

@Terryn: the only files that you need (which is the whole mod) are just the wolfpack.ini and the wolfpack.act files (and of course the test mission).
all other files are not necessery ( i think that Backer include them becuase the test mission is designed to work at stock 8km enviro.it was needed to tweak the test mission a little in order to work in the 20km)

the wolfpack story in pics....

message with convoy's data have been send to BDU:

Message from BDU to player:

wolfpack is arriving:

the three friendly subs that appearing close each other at bottom of nav map heading to support you:

when closing to convoy (around 8km) starting submerging:

the party has just began(wolfpack's uboats exept from submerging are throwing torps....isn't it like it has been made by the devs?):

...wolfpack moments:

the situation after the attack (i haven't yet fired even one of my torps):

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods

Last edited by makman94; 08-10-13 at 07:52 AM.
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote