View Single Post
Old 06-05-11, 07:08 PM   #15
AOTD_MadMax
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 71
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
I take it just changes the ships and won't effect traffic. I've used a few of your ships in RSRD that weren't included and had to add them in the traffic layers, so I assume these ships that makeover existing ships will just replace the ship and you don't have to add them to traffic. However, I'm not sure all these types exist in RSRD, but I'll check.

Be interesting to know the loadout changes compared to TMO and RSRD and what changes you made to the visuals. With TMO2.1 visuals and gun ranges obvious are adjusted, all ships merchants or warships now shoot at you from longer ranges. DD's and large warships up to 5nms, so wonder if you're is longer range than that.

These look so good, so hope they will work with RSRD. I would love your other merchants even if I have to add them to traffic.
Hi Armistead,

if you get problems with fireranges in TMO its very easy to change the settings to TMO standard.

You only have to give the DD´s the visual sensor from TMO by changing the entrys for the visual ( O01 ) in the sns-file of every DD !

Regards

Maddy