View Single Post
Old 11-02-20, 08:49 PM   #2132
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
To begin with, I missed seeing the mention of 'Mili', and as such... I stand corrected.
Same sub class, same patrol begin date.... yet... this is where things veer off on a completely different, but somewhat similar ways...
Ahh, but there are 3 missions to the Marshalls, and two to Empire Waters, just for the first mission. The game shouldn't play the same way twice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
I didn't "attack" the developers. I pointed out that the "mod soup" that FOTRSU is "internally" made up of has not been properly meshed together. All the modders that contributed were actually praised in my post. Go back and read it and this time put your glasses on.
No need for insinuations or insults. I do think you need to re-read your own post Gray Lensman, and attempt to see the tone that could be insinuated from it. It sure seemed like an insult to me, with a backhanded compliment. Another thing - the thread here is to report problems. We attempt to hunt them down. We attempt to fix them. Hence all of the problems posted.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote