View Single Post
Old 04-21-22, 08:26 AM   #3
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
was this a single mission or a war patrol? or a career mission?
Campaign. I set the engagement up in a traffic layer in 1945 to test the visuals will delete before release) . I pretty much always test in campaign since things tend to work differently in stand alone missions. One would think they do not but they do.

In final release there will be opportunities s for Iowa and Yamato to engage in battle, not one on one of course. Actually in V1.0 of the update. 50/50 chance Lee's battle line will be blocking San Bernadino strait when Kurita's Center Force is retiring from Samar battle evening of October 25. As we know it did not happen because Lee was dispatched too late, but I added it in as a little what if scenario and as said 50 percent chance it will or will not happen. , depends if Lee's group spawns or not. Observed it twice in testing for V1.0, it was pretty cool. I have not tested it in V2.0 yet, look forward to seeing how the engage at longer ranges now.

Second chance is off Okinawa, if Yamato makes it through air strikes, will run into the Battle Line , believe was under Admiral Deyo, which was in position to intercept but planes sunk her first.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote