Old 02-14-22, 04:50 PM   #12
yagura
Seaman

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Almost everytime one has the problems you're describing, it is because of conflicts/overwriting with the menu_1024_768.ini file. It is what controls a large part of what you see in the game and where on the screen it is.

If when activating your mods you notice it being written over, that needs to be looked at.
As said earlier, I can guarantee you that the Hitman's Optics and WYGM mods conflict with each other, i.e.
A good test you can do is apply each mod ONE AT A TIME, starting and trying the game each time.
When the problems you list start, that tells you what mod is the problem.
Alright! Simply removed both WYGM and Hitman's Optics, fantastic! It looks great and the chronometer is there, the game feels much more like how I remember vanilla being. The periscope & map views and such all scale nice and large. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
That link don't work.
Takes me to the page but can't download the Commander files.
I downloaded most of the needed stuff from there successfully, but I needed to right-click the link and select 'Copy link (address?)' and manually paste that copied address into a new tab in my browser to make the download start. For some reason, left-clicking the links did not work for me. I downloaded all those files ~2 days ago so it should still be all OK!
yagura is offline   Reply With Quote