View Single Post
Old 04-01-22, 04:05 PM   #1
pegasusairandspace
Swabbie

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0
Support Presence of AI aircraft

Hello all, most remember the famous scenes in das boot with the airplane and the 'ALARM!' being yelled down the conning tower. Well lately I haven't had to do much of that. I remember on some of my first patrols (starting early 1941 and run in real time i.e. no time skipping) that there was quite a few aircraft about. I even shot one down once. Yet lately not much has been happening in the air. Its now about September of 41 and I've looked at the Campaign RND file and found a good few aircraft in there (yet not the hurricane and a few others however) and I've checked the airstrike file. That all seems in order and in fact I know the aircraft fly when they are scripted in. Recently I have acquired SH3 commander as well as Captain's Choice Of Mods which provides a new interior amongst other things. I'm using v1.6 with the new weather fixes etc as well. I was just worried if any of those were perhaps causing it. Note that my CCOM is not fully installed, just the bits I wanted really and I don't actually recall the RND being changed. So is it just me worrying about nothing and that in fact the aircraft are supposed to be sporadic...or is there something odd up? Bear in mind that it's been at least two patrols without any activity. Now it could be my route as lately I tend to go south before heading west rather than just cutting directly west along the UK's South coast.

-Thank you

Last edited by pegasusairandspace; 04-01-22 at 06:14 PM.
pegasusairandspace is offline   Reply With Quote