View Single Post
Old 10-11-17, 07:34 AM   #127
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

When all of this went down I was wondering what took so long for the response team of swat to arrive on the scene. Then the Sheriff came up with a time line that indicated they knew about the shooter from a security guard checking a door on his floor that the shooter shot.

They said the shooter fired 200 rounds at the door hitting the security guard in the leg and that he then turned a small hand gun on himself and thereby the security guard was a hero, but now not only did the security guard not stop the shooter ... the security guard surprised the shooter before he had even fired one shot. The shooter was still in the process of breaking the window with a special tool to be able to fire out of the window.

Now the time line is all messed up and I have to wonder is it really a mistake or is it a cover up to hide the fact that the hotel security and the LV police and the LV sheriff and the quickly put together swat team should have have acted sooner? They knew which floor it was on due to the unarmed security guard calling in that he had been shot.

What took so long (10 minutes of shooting) and then an hour and a half later they break in, plus we still don't know why and may never know why the shooter stopped shooting with 1,700 rounds of ammunition still left on the floor in clips.

On top of all of this news the FBI now says that they knew the time line the NV sheriff gave was flawed. Right back to waiting three days (in this case a week) for the truth.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote