View Single Post
Old 03-29-24, 01:16 PM   #3007
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Europe has entered a 'pre-war era' and is not prepared for what Putin will do if he defeats Ukraine, Poland's PM warns as NATO jets are scrambled to protect the country's airspace

Quote:
Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk has declared Europe is now in a 'pre-war era' and warned a Ukrainian defeat to Russia would only embolden Vladimir Putin.

'I know it sounds devastating, especially to people of the younger generation, but we have to mentally get used to the arrival of a new era. The pre-war era,' he said in a speech to foreign journalists.

'I don't want to scare anyone, but war is no longer a concept from the past. It's real and it started over two years ago.

'We are living in the most critical moment since the end of the Second World War... literally any scenario is possible,' he concluded.

His warning came as Russia launched another large-scale attack on Ukraine's energy infrastructure with a mass barrage of drones and airstrikes hitting regions across the country overnight, Kyiv officials claimed.

The bombardment also prompted Poland to scramble its own warplanes to protect its airspace from any wayward drones, missiles or bombers.

Last week, Warsaw demanded an explanation from Moscow after one of its missiles strayed briefly into Polish airspace during a major missile attack on Ukraine, prompting the NATO member to activate F-16 fighter jets.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...899366cd&ei=59

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote