View Single Post
Old 05-31-22, 04:03 PM   #9
Xerxes
Eejit's Mate Second Class

Downloads: 96
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Patriotofmany View Post
I run the steam version I have multiple separate mod folders for each mode. Start with a clean install. I happen to have mine in E: Program files(X86)>Steam>Steamapps>Common>Then individual folders for each Mod......It's highly suggested not to use C:Program files(x86) for your Steam installation point.

Once you have a clean install just copy and paste everything IN the folder Silent Hunter wolves of the pacific at the Steam.Steamapps.common location, and paste them in a different name folder I use OM darkwaters, Berbsters,Fotrs, JapSh4, TMOSH4, Wediveatdawn, ect.
Once the clean copy is installed in a new mod folder, add Large address aware and activate(make sure it's pointing at the SH4 in your new folder), add JSGME don't activate yet, add MultiSH4 1.5 and change the standard three letter save point to something like OMD if you're using OM drakwaters,TMO if your using TMOmod ect. Then install the mod you're putting in the new folder. Lastly make and rename a shortcut from the SH4 in the folder and paste on your desktop. Hope this helps

Thanks!