View Single Post
Old 05-26-22, 08:59 AM   #47
Ostfriese
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Making it harder for me to buy a firearm I don’t think will change the mind of someone who has no regard for human life. Since the early 1960s research evidence has been accumulating that suggests that exposure to violence in television, movies, video games, cell phones, and on the internet increases the risk of violent behavior. TAKE THAT AWAY. make that harder to access. Make better standards of living and health care MORE accessible. Take away the video games, cell phones and social media platforms.

If that were true then explain to me why this is a problem only in the US. TV, movies, video games, cell phones aren't exclusive to the US, but are also extremely common for people in Europe, in Japan, in South Korea, in Australia, in New Zealand and in other parts of the world, of which NONE suffers similar problems.

There have been 27 mass school shootings in the USA in 2022, and it's not even June. There hasn't been a mass shooting at a school anywhere else in the world this year, most countries in the world haven't experienced mass shootings for DECADES.

Firearms are the number one death cause for US American teenagers. Let that sink in. Not drugs, not alcohol, not car accidents nor other accidents.
Ostfriese is offline   Reply With Quote