View Single Post
Old 11-23-19, 09:47 AM   #137
von Zelda
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I am trying to find out fershure for certain where that "A01 Tokyo Express" mission came from (it is in TMO), because I did convert it last night, and we can include that in the next release, so that anyone else with it will have it over-written with a valid FotRSU scenario...........The other situation with the Asashio that jldjs encountered, was in the Battle of Midway scenario in the career mode, and there were two Asashio whose names "resolved" to the same ID, hence a similar situation, in that the game doesn't know what to do, so it CTDs...
How will we get all of these corrections you've mentioned in the above? Will there be patches or new, full releases?

Regarding TMO as stated above, I've never used TMO so there's no way I could have gotten it from there. Within all of my numerous zip files and mods, etc. for SH3, SH4 and GFO, I found one Tokyo Express mission in a Webster's GFO mod that I once used. I believe some of these missions came from Webster and/or a Tambor198. It was numbered SM12 not A01, so I dare say it was not my source. My bet is on the Steam v1.3 download.