View Single Post
Old 04-28-15, 04:41 PM   #1584
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosenoodles View Post
I am unsure what you are missing here and I sense you are stressing out lol.

this is your post to me just now, read it....

"Go to eastern British coastal waters without additional mission or load save from Danzing operations and wait for 4th Sept to enter the Kiel base. OK now? 04-28-2015 09:36 PM"

what do we see here, oh we see u telling me to wait for 4th sept to enter kiel base. With an OK now? aggressiveness :P

Let us see if you understant now what I am saying once again, because I understand what you said every time I just wanted confirmation on why this was not working, here is the question in laymens terms for you.

I had finished the Danzig mission/s and by time I got to KIEL it was already the 16th of september. THE 16TH OF SEPTEMBER

what part of this do you not get that the 16th of september is after the 4th of september and I then enter kiel and got no mission offers..

Christ am I going mad here or did you mean 16th september bloody 1940. hahahah god man save my sanity and tell me im not insane.
Hmmm...Be more aggressive?

Like Sober said, drop some screenshot, I really can't understand what is going on with your game...

Also, did you perform last step of installation as you should? ''Don't forget to save/reload the game first time you enter the bunker''

Last edited by vdr1981; 04-28-15 at 05:02 PM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote