View Single Post
Old 04-28-15, 03:36 PM   #1576
moosenoodles
Helmsman

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Next mission will become available on 4th September 1939...You can chose not to dock in Kiel before that date or you can sail first eastern British patrol without secondary mission... It's up to you...

^^ I can not seem to grasp what you said here.

Its the 16th september and im in Kiel dock... I can not get any mission regardless of what I do on the map. If I go to new patrol it just launches me into the conning tower ready for a patrol ( with no mission set ) and you just mentioned thats a bad thing as if I dock now to try get mission which seems odd as its already past 4th september.. then I will lose a hard to earn point.

so tickle me with a feather here old boy, its the 16th sep, I am in kiel docked now and how do I get the misssion for UK attacks.

edit: the only way I got the mission to show on the 16th september was to go to new patrol, end it, then go back to mission guy and now I can take them. But now I probably have a negative point lol. Makes no sense here, either your sept the 4th date is incorrect or something else is not right.
moosenoodles is offline   Reply With Quote