Old 03-28-23, 05:52 AM   #5453
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=5437

I think the source is not suspicious of being lefty.

Obviously you missed my first reply

Quote:
I don’t know about “the growing chorus”. For and against can be found on both sides of the isle and everywhere in between.

Though I disagree with the good Senator’s assessment of our support for Ukraine.. I can see why some may be questioning it. Namely because our current President has not even once stated what our goals are or what we are trying to achieve by throwing money and arms at Ukraine. What the hell is this administrations objective here? ‘With you until the end’, ‘Whatever it takes’ ‘we stand strong with Ukraine’ isn’t much of plan. Who’s prepared to take decisive action and say yes we are booting Russia out of Crimea and restoring Ukraine to its 1991 borders and securing our hegemony in the region. Biden needs to stop pussy footing’in around with empty slogans and drop the hammer.
I don’t care what you think the objective is, I don’t care what National Review thinks the objective is and I don’t care what any media talking head think the objective is. But then I do agree with General Hodges objectives and disagree with Senator Hawley but they are all nobodies. The only one that can define with any clarity what the objective is, is the guy at the top in elected office wielding the power of success and failure. He may not be king but he can rally. No leadership equals no unity and so far I have heard nothing but empty slogans and a thousand different opinions from talking heads who don’t matter.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-28-23 at 07:44 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote