View Single Post
Old 03-13-08, 03:45 AM   #115
bruschi sauro
Frogman

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus
>> RE: no background on sonar indicators and other indicators.

I am utterly confused. I think theres 3 reports of this that im aware of, but nobody else is making similar complaints. I beleive there is something SPECIFIC causing this for those folks. I wish i could find what that specific something is, because i can't duplicated it on my machine. I did a 60 day patrol to Honshu in my gato, and didnt have any problem at all. Nor on the multiple single test runs ive done (where my standard test sub is a Gato). If theres a Gremlin in the boat, i can't seem to find him.

>>RE: s there any way i can implament the symbols that are missing on the hud buttons due to the diferance between 1.5 TMO and u-boat missions

At this time, i am not touching anything related to the uboats outside of making sure it doesnt crash (fix for that soon to be released as part of TMO SP1). When im fully finished with the PTO game, THEN ill think about uboat stuff. The only people on the TM mod team are, Me, myself, and I. And none of us have the time to devote to uboats right now. If and when i do have the time (and motivation), it will be to make the indian ocean as i orginally envisoned it waaaayyy back before GWX was even thought of. But right now, the Silent service and the pacific theater are the only things on my list. One thing at a time.

>>RE: Im searching for these file that contains the crew limits (oficcers, etc).

data/submarine/NSS_*.*/*.UPC

Somewhere near in the top of the file.
Boss is strange but i have installed manually the mod and it work wery well ( TKS FOR YOUR JOB) but if i installed with jsgme the mod not work. What do you think about it? I have the version 1.7.08.
bruschi sauro is offline   Reply With Quote