View Single Post
Old 03-12-08, 03:43 AM   #108
adseal
Seaman

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus
>> RE: no background on sonar indicators and other indicators.

I am utterly confused. I think theres 3 reports of this that im aware of, but nobody else is making similar complaints. I beleive there is something SPECIFIC causing this for those folks. I wish i could find what that specific something is, because i can't duplicated it on my machine. I did a 60 day patrol to Honshu in my gato, and didnt have any problem at all. Nor on the multiple single test runs ive done (where my standard test sub is a Gato). If theres a Gremlin in the boat, i can't seem to find him.
Thank You Ducimus for answer.

Now I think about it again and I have some suspicions... Because I've installed the same configuration (SH4+UbMaddon+TMO) on my laptop. There was the same problem. And that could mean there is something in my installation files (!). So I think that could be problem with localisation of the game. I have POLISH version of Silent Hunter 4 and english version of UboatMissions (there s no polish edition for now of this addon). Maybe mixing of that with TMO cause problem. Do You know what version of game have those two other people that have the same problem?

I can't check it with original english version of SH4 because i have no copy of that, but... I know someone who did and I will try to manage test with that.

Please, could you tell me if You managed some changes with files connected with indicator backgrounds (some graphics touch ups or else)?

Regards
Seal
adseal is offline   Reply With Quote