View Single Post
Old 03-30-24, 08:36 AM   #11
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Not "certified" by the team, and it might adversely affect other aspects of the modded game - but we don't know since we have not tested it. fitzcarraldo is a reliable source for info though. I'm not certain as to which aspect of the mod package you are going to install, but the scene.dat file is about the only "darker night" thing in there. That file can affect AI visual and other sensor files in the game. The sim.cfg file is another important part of that, and is in another version of a darker nights mod Bubblehead1980 made.
My modlist is mainly eye candy. The DarkNight mod seems do not ruin the sensors; I use it because like dark nights. But with this mod, you canīt do without risk night attacks on surface. Itīs mainly a graphic mod.

My list is working well in my actual campaign (starting with pigboat in 1941; now in 1942 with a Porpoise (USS Pike).

FOTRSU is my choice for SH4; TMO BH is very good, but FOTRSU is more complete and stable in my PC.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote