View Single Post
Old 12-21-21, 09:06 PM   #300
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
While unlikely will be promoted to Captain, not impossible in the initial release of update, but plan to tweak it a bit more. Depends a lot on how successful each patrol is to affect players ranking. I also had the number of patrols set to 20 satisfactory patrols to achieve that rank, so that means you have twenty war patrols completed in that time frame?
exactly 20 patrols! amazing!

Quote:
Did you have some short patrols
nothing less than three weeks. is that considered short?

Quote:
Also, what realism level are you playing at ?

Quote:
Apparently, the PBY flying boat, somehow had its disappearance date in its roster.cfg file set to July 1943(!).
lol; no need to apologize!
s7rikeback and PB have been schooling me up on fixing all kinds of subtle errors, like the list i sent to you last month or maybe the month before. this is a very complex system design...there are bound to be disconnects.

so...followup question: assuming you correct the PBY-date-thing, how do you plan to generate the air-survivors for us to rescue? i am intrigued by this!

Quote:
I'll look into the the errors on the coastal gun. Thank you for pointing them out.
it's probably a missing TGA file for a zoom-in view. i say that because there was an icon for a coastal gun visible on the Nav Map until i zoomed-in. that's when the error message displayed rather than the next level of icon.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote